Ok! here we go i decided to go self suficent, some people will hate me, some will call me weird, but when i come to think of it, it’s actually the smartest decision i can make.
Look around us, the economy will collapse there is more than enough prof for that, everyone is becoming corrupt (money) so i’ll just take away that need, now with that said, I’m like most people, walk around with my iPhone, have 2 iMac’s and a Macbook, i’m a designer, i have an office and so on.. a lot of “things” i don’t need. So i’m going down but by steps, i dont see myself giving up my mac or phone, but mainly because i work on both macs, and my iphone i use it a lot (need my music), so i’m going down by milestones, i’ll start by giving away my macbook, try to grow some greens myself, i live in apartment so growing tomatoes inside might look weird, i don’t know if it even is possible, since i’m really bad with flowers around the house.
So! here’s some steps for the “new years” resolution, before 2013 ends,
- i have to have grown some kind of green at my apartment.
- reduced my energie consumption (more bike, less computers, ps3 ans such)
- find out about solar painels, prices and installments. (for another years)
- Saving water (crucial).
- Try not to use plastic bags.
- Light your home with alternatives that don’t require electricity like candles.
- Add some houseplants to your apartment.
Notice, i don’t think i can reduce myself to the stoneage, but my goal, is not be so dependent on the “State” and more on myself and things there are free, i’ll post my updates and hopefully i’ll find and/or learn DIY that’s not discusting, like i read, putting my cats used litter under my plants for fertilization, hell if im eating anything with his shit on it.
Well see yall later i guess